Dubai is today one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world. One of the seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates, the city is home to more than 200 nationalities and offers an unforgettable experience to all visitor. Memories are just waiting to be made here!
EK110 Larnaca-Dubai 20:10-01:05
EK109 Dubai-Larnaca 08:00-11:10
This is a group rate valid for minimum 15-16 persons in order to depart.
30 Sep & 25 Oct 2023
Return Economy Class airfares on Emirates (upgrades to Business Class available)
- Airport Taxes & Fuel Surcharge
- Return transfer Dubai Airport / Dubai Hotel
- 4 nights accommodation at the Ibis Al Barsha - Sheikh Zayed Rd
- Breakfast Daily
- Checked in luggage 25kg and cabin luggage 8kg
- English Speaking Assistance during transfers
- Desert Safari including pickup/drop off with 4X4 Jeep / 20 Minutes Dune Bashing / BBQ Dinner / Belly Dancer / Fire Show / Tanoura Dance Show
- Half Day Dubai City tour (5hrs) including modern Dubai (Photo Stop Palm Jumeirah/Jumeirah Mosque/at Burj Al-Arab/Marina Area) with English Speaking Guide
Local City Taxes
- TD Taxes ( AED 10.00 P/Room P/Night for 3Hotel)
Passport with 6 months validity is required.
Prices are subject to changes at the time of reservation.
Travel Insurance Highly recommended